All business owners have those times when they believe that’s it!
I’ve run out of content ideas and instead of words flowing from them there’s nothing, nought,Nada!
Your cursor flashes at you. Mockingly.
Your keyboard remains untouched.
You don’t need to stay stuck.
Here’s 25 prompts for your blog writing, email writing or social media posts to help you explode your content ideas from one topic or theme:
- How to…
2. When to…
4. What if…?
5. Where to…
6. What does…?
7. Price and cost
8. Best books about …
9. Best quotes about …
10. Myths about…
11. Things people hate about …
12. Things people love about
13. Best LinkedIn posts about…
14. Best blogs about …
15. Best YouTube videos about …
16. Interesting data and statics
17. Most common mistakes
18. Unexpected benefits…
19. Most commonly asked questions about (this alone can generate a bazillion ideas)
20. Everything you need to know about (how many ideas can you get from this alone?!)
21. Comparisons and reviews
22. Fab people talking about…
24. Your personal lessons/stories
25. Your client lessons/stories
How to use these prompts
- Pick your prompt.
- Pick your topic or theme.
- Get brainstorming.
Prompt – How to…
Topic / Theme – public speaking
- Improve your public speaking skills
- Control your breathing when you feel nervous when you’re public speaking
- Use minimal notes when you’re public speaking
- Avoid overloading your audience when you’re public speaking
- Best use hand gestures when you’re public speaking
- Get more public speaking gigs
- Incorporate visual prompts when you’re public speaking
- Get back on track if you forget your words when you’re public speaking
Over to you!
Which prompt will you use first?
THE MONDAY MORNING MARKETING MEMO
Motivation in your inbox
Get better at marketing with actionable marketing tips and advice you can implement each week to improve your online presence so you can get more leads and clients.