Considering booking a Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session with me, but you’re not sure what we’ll talk about, how it will benefit your business or what to expect from the session?
The idea of asking for help when you’re stuck can feel strange.
Spending money on what seems expensive and where will you find the time to take the steps to move your business forward.
As Brene Brown said,
‘We don’t have to do it all alone. We were never meant to.’
And you won’t. You and me. We’ll do it together.
What I’m going to explain is what you will get when we work together on your Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session and take a ‘fresh pair of eyes’ approach to get your business moving in the right direction.
Why should you consider my Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session?
So many business owners can tootle along doing the same things day in and day out.
They’re hoping that today is the day it falls into place.
Maybe you’ve noticed:
- You feel overwhelmed with everything there is to do in your business
- Your marketing isn’t getting you the results you’d hoped for
- You feel stuck
- You’re working more hours than you want to
- You’re fed up seeing other business owners make it look easy
If only you had a plan…
A well-formed action plan and a strategy for your business stops you flitting from pillar to post because you know what needs your attention to get you the results you want.
Which is what you’ll have at the end of your Business Review and Strategy Session.
What is a Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session?
We get together for 90-minutes on Zoom and we give your business and marketing our undivided attention and focus.
Specifically we’ll talk about your business, dig deep and delve into the nitty-gritty of:
- What’s going on now
- What’s going well and not so well
Which you’ll have shared with me in a questionnaire before our call.
I’ll have spent time looking through it and using it to prepare for our time together.
And then, we’ll create a plan of action you can use to make those necessary changes in your business.
Who is a Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session for?
Business owners that have been in business for at least 18-months, they have a website and they’re present on at least one social media platform AND feeling very stuck, overwhelmed and frustrated!
They know this session isn’t a magic wand – there’s work to be done.
And right now:
- You’re trying to do everything yourself and getting nowhere fast
- You’re finding the whole marketing online thing just plain confusing (yet everyone else seems to be ‘crushing it’ and making it look easy)
- You know you need to outsource things but just aren’t making enough money
- You’ve tried EVERYTHING (been on the courses, done the networking, tried all the marketing) but so far NOTHING sticks
Running a business isn’t easy. It doesn’t come with a handbook.
Do you need to prepare anything before our session?
Before we get together, I’ll send you an in-depth questionnaire for you to complete.
You send it back to me a couple of days before we meet up.
This means our time together is spent focussed on you and your business.
The questionnaire alone has been responsible for so many light bulb moments. It’s a great way for you to really dive into what’s going on in your business.
What does a Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session look like?
A 90-minute zero-fluff call with actionable advice to take you from stuck to unstuck without the business jargon BS.
- You schedule a brief pre-session call to ensure we are the right fit. I will then send you an in-depth business review questionnaire for you to complete and return.
- You fill it in and return it, send your payment, and we arrange a date. Before our session, I analyse your questionnaire, review your marketing materials and identify the key points we need to discuss. This means that when we’re on our call, your business will get my 100% undivided attention.
- We then spend 90 minutes creating your action plan for the next six months to make sure your marketing rocks!
Following this session you will:
- Be able to grow a business that’s built around you and the lifestyle you want
- Know what’s making you money (and what isn’t)
- Discover how to be more effective with your time (and have more of it)
- Learn effective marketing strategies and tactics that get results
- Develop a clear path to get to where you want to be with your business
- Have more confidence to enable you to make better business decisions
- Understand how to create a successful business plus find the fun, freedom and flexibility you desire
How much is the Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session?
You will gain clarity about what you really want from your business, what’s stopping you and what needs to be done to make your marketing get you more engagement, more leads and more clients.
I provide you with the perfect combination of business and marketing know-how to help you succeed.
You will get:
- Your 6-months CUSTOMISED ACTION PLAN you can use to get your business on track. It is 100% bespoke, non-standard and personalised.
- A 90-MINUTE RECORDING of our session – so no need to scribble down any messy notes or worry about remembering every tiny detail we discuss. The recording will be yours so you can listen back to it whenever you need it.
- PLUS a 30 MINUTE FOLLOW UP CALL a month later to check in and see how you’re getting on and make sure you’re on track
How do I know the questionnaire I get as part of my Business Review and Marketing Strategy is worth it?
The Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session questionnaire has 5 parts:
- Part 1 – Where are you now?
- Part 2 – What are your business goals?
- Part 3 – What are your income goals?
- Part 4 – What’s stopping you?
- Part 5 – What do you want to get from our session?
So you’ll have lots of opportunity to really dive into the nitty-gritty of your business, and the more information you share with me the more I can support you with.
What else happens on our call?
We need to know how much time you can realistically commit to your plan.
What you don’t want, is to go back down the black hole of overwhelm.
We’ll map out what resources you need. These may be software, training or outsourcing tasks.
What many business owners struggle with is momentum. It’s momentum that will lead you to hitting those goals you’ve set and attracting more clients.
Momentum can dip.
Have a strategy in place just in case.
Many business owners find accountability is the key.
At the end of our time together, you’ll have what you need to connect with your audience, revamp your business and marketing to get your business growing again.
Book your initial chat to arrange your Business Review and Marketing Strategy Session.
Let’s have a call and make sure we’re a fit for each other.